Sunday, September 28, 2008

Myrtle Beach

I went on a Babymoon!!! Guess what I had not clue what a babymoon was until this past week. It is a trip you take before your baby is born. We got the chance to go to Myrtle Beach for a few days. It was a great time!!! It is rain a lot but it gave us time to be together, which we haven't gotten to do much of lately. We only have about 7 weeks until the due date. It is very exciting but scary also. I am glad my little girl is going to have such a great Mommy, cause I have trouble taking care of myself, much less a baby, haha

1 comment:

Peg said...

Dear Jamie...You are going to make a wonderful Daddy. I am so glad that GOD chose you to be the Father of my Grandchild. Thank you again for making my Daughter so happy.
I love you!
Your Favorite Mother-In-Law.